Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fifth Time's a Charm?

In which our Heroine gets her Fifth MRI. 

MRI: check.  Finished for this round. 
That’s really all I have to say.  I did it, and now I wait until tomorrow.  Random details are as follows:  The MRI tech remembered me from last time.  Also, I haven’t had any problems with claustrophobia before, so I didn’t bother to even tell them that it might be a problem this time.  Guess what, I think they have a bigger machine for claustrophobic people, and the rest of us get the skinny little tube.  I still did all right though (as long as I don’t have anything wrapped around my limbs I tend to be fine).  And that really is all.
I don’t have the emotional capacity tonight to write more.  I just need to go watch a movie or read a mindless book.  I think its best to pretend I don’t have a brain right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment